One common reason given by people who don’t floss their teeth is that the practice is difficult to fit into their daily schedule. If you’ve found this to be true, Jefferson City Dental Care in Jefferson City has some suggestions for fitting this vital dental health habit into your day.
- The most common time is right before bed, but make sure you aren’t too tired to do a good job.
- Right when you wake up is also an option, but if food is left between teeth all night, it can lead to plaque.
- Try just after lunch, before you go back to work.
- Floss while you are in the car sitting in traffic. It’s easier one-handed with the pre-strung floss pics. You might get some curious looks from other drivers, but it’s worth it.
- Keep some floss in your gym bag so you can floss after you exercise.
- Floss while watching the nightly news or Netflix.
We hope this gives you some ideas to help you make flossing part of your daily routine. Flossing is important for anyone who wants to have a healthy smile.
At Jefferson City Dental Care in Jefferson City, the dental health of our patients is always our number one priority. Our services include general and cosmetic dentistry and we serve satisfied patients in Wardsville, Russellville, and Linn. Contact us today!
Contact Jefferson City Dental Care:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):