Jefferson City Dentist – Dr. Justin Johnson
Jefferson City dentist, Dr. Justin Johnson developed a passion for dentistry after undergoing an emergency root canal as a young college student attending Brigham Young University. He was so impressed by the relief that his own dentist provided, that he determined to one day offer the same kind of compassionate service to patients of his own.
After completing his undergraduate work at Brigham Young University, Jefferson City dentist Dr. Justin Johnson attended dental school at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas. In 2008, he opened Jefferson City Dental Care, and has since been busy realizing his dream of giving exceptional service to his patients.
Dr. Justin Johnson continually looks for opportunities to further his educational training. He works diligently to keep up with improvements in technology and treatments in order to provide the very best care for his patients. He and his wife, Bobbi, are the parents of five adorable children, and enjoy being an active part of the Jefferson City community.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – UTHSCSA Dental School; San Antonio, TX
- Bachelor of Science – Brigham Young University; Provo, UT
- Kois Center for Dental Excellence; Seattle, Washington
- Durathin Live veneer certification; Nashville, Tennessee
- Invisalign certified provider
- Six Months Smiles certified provider
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Missouri Dental Association
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Justin Johnson at Jefferson City Dental Care, give us a call today and get started!