Hello! If you want to floss regularly but are too tired at night, this post is for you. In our Jefferson City Dental Care blog, we want to give you a few ideas on times when you should be flossing your teeth. Furthermore, we want our patients to improve their oral health in Wardsville, so here are 5 tips.
1. If you’re an early riser, try flossing in the morning right after you brush.
2. Try just after lunch, but before you go back to work.
3. Before or after you exercise. Your dental health is just as important. Keep some floss in your gym bag and give your teeth and gums some attention along with the rest of your body.
4. While catching up on your favorite Netflix series.
5. While taking a bath. Any task is more enjoyable if it can be done while relaxing in a warm tub. Light some scented candles, play some soothing music and turn off your cell phone for an at-home spa experience.
Improving Oral Health in Wardsville and Jefferson City
Flossing is important for anyone who wants to have a healthy smile. We hope this gives you some ideas to help you make flossing part of your daily routine and on how to improve your oral health in Wardsville. Flossing just before bedtime, however, is still the best choice. Food particles left on teeth can turn into plaque while you sleep. The bacteria in plaque erodes enamel, creates cavities, and adversely affects gum tissue. If you want to improve your smile, look into cosmetic dentistry procedures such as teeth whitening, invisible braces, or porcelain veneers.
Our practice is located in Jefferson City. Helping our dental patients establish good habits is very important to us, as well as helping them achieve the smile they want with cosmetic dentistry procedures such as veneers, porcelain crowns, and complete smile makeovers. We are currently accepting new patients, so give us a call at 573-634-2400 to make an appointment!