If you are unhappy with your smile, it’s never too late!
Jefferson City Dental Care practices general and cosmetic dentistry. But more than simply being another clinic in the area, we boast the most stellar reputation and are proud of our prosperous relationship with the people of Jefferson City. Our doctors are ready and willing to give your smile another chance at being perfect!
Macroaesthetics and Microaesthetics
There is no one-size-fits-all treatment for teeth problems, and we at Jefferson City Dental Care appreciate the individual needs of each patient. When our doctors design a smile, all aspects of that smile are considered. Since teeth provide the structure for a large part of the face, our professionals will consider both the macroaesthetics, which depend on larger facial characteristics and relationships between bone structure, tooth size, and shape, and microaesthetics, which are more focused on delicate features such as tooth shade and degree of translucency.
Whether you have chipped teeth, yellow enamel, a broken dental bridge, or even missing teeth, we offer the procedures necessary to fix your dental issues. Everyone deserves a smile they can show off and you can have one, too!
Tooth Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry
A smile makeover at Jefferson City Dental Care in Jefferson City MO typically involves two or more procedures. These may include:
- Porcelain veneers, that consist of a layer of protective material that is placed around the tooth to improve aesthetics and provide protection.
- Tooth implants, which often act as an anchor for additional tooth prostheses.
- Crown lengthening, which is a process that exposes more of the tooth, so its structure can be restored prosthetically.
- Dental bonding, where material of a natural color is bonded to the tooth in order to repair cracks and restore gaps.
- Teeth whitening, which lightens the color of teeth.
Sleep Dentistry for Nervous Patients
Do you have dental anxiety? Ask us about oral conscious sedation. We serve patients from Wardsville, Russellville, and Linn, and would love to add you to our list of satisfied customers. Fear of dental treatment should never prevent you from achieving a beautiful smile!
Schedule a smile design consultation today!
Contact Jefferson City Dental Care:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):